Kings of A&R listens to a lot of music and we will certainly listen to your music. To make things easy as possible we prefer a quick streaming link to your songs. A SoundCloud link is preferable along with a short bio. If you fill out this form below, we make it a priority to get these submissions faster. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for special artist opportunities.
You can copy and past these question with your answers and send to Dean@kingsofar.com
1. Provide a short bio
2. Who produced your songs?
e.g. produced by John Smith (Adele, Mumford & Sons, and Taylor Swift).
e.g. produced our material with a local engineer
e.g. produced by upcoming producer/engineer who has worked in the studio with Lady Gaga, Paramore, and Taylor Swift
3. How many records have you released?
e.g. we released one record and 2 EP’s
e.g. we never released an official album or EP, we just posted songs on streaming sites and currently sell them on iTunes
4. When was the latest release? (include month and year)
e.g.Our latest release was March 31st, 2013
5. Include a ‘streaming link’ to the track that we need to listen to.
6. List the venues where you typically perform.
e.g. we usually perform at the Mercury Lounge in NYC
e.g. we have a string of dates with Taylor Swift
e.g. we don’t have current shows booked, but we have shared the stage with Gaslight Anthem, Imagine Dragons, and Kelly Clarkson.
7. Please provide any notable highlights and a brief bio
e.g. we had songs featured in MTV ‘The Hills’ and ‘Jersey Shore’
e.g. we can pack in 100 people at our local club and we have a feature on PureVolume.
e.g. we have received 1,000 YouTube plays in a couple of days
e.g. we don’t have any highlights, we are a new artist on the scene.
8. Send high definition press photo.
9. Include contact information ( band contact, management, lawyer, booking or press contact)
10. Have you showcased for a music label? (Yes or No)