Scandinavian Anton producer kicks off 2018 with a new track featuring Folly Rae. Although we don’t know too much about the mysterious music producer, we do know Folly Rae is a hot new UK artist that headlined the BBC Introducing stage at Glastonbury in 2017. Moreover, the track was given it’s first stream on Spotify’s New Music Friday and we may’ve been the first to take notice.
Fil Bo Riva releases the impressive “Head Sonata (Love Control)“. Give this track a go, because this is how an indie band ought to sound like today. The band first made waves in 2016 with the debut EP, If You’re Right, It’s Alright, and the new track comes off his forthcoming album in 2018. Fil Bo Riva and his indie outfit will headline across UK and Europe, performing their new material from the record.
BPI and Brit Awards chief executive, Geoff Taylor, said the figures showed the UK is a “creative powerhouse” & he is absolutely correct. British acts account for 1 in 7 albums sold worldwide with 13.7% of worldwide sales. Sales of albums by British artists rose in Canada, Australia, Italy and Sweden, as well as the US.
Flight Brigade almost completed their debut album, co-produced by Gavin Monaghan (The Editors, Kings of Leon, Robert Plant) and mixed by Donald Clark (The Knife, Noah & The Whale, Muse) at Artillery Studios. The album is due for release in early Autumn. Flight Brigade have released the official music video for their upcoming single ‘Housefire’ which is set in the Welsh mountains and follows the story of a girl fleeing the haunting influence of her past. They have been confirmed for Bestival and Glastonbury Festival. Housefire has a haunting atmospheric vibe with a singable anthem.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com CONTINUE READING
1. Mr. Probz, “Waves – Robin Schulz Radio Edit” (Ultra / Sony Music Entertainment Netherlands B.V.)
2. Sam Smith, “Stay With Me” (Capitol Records Ltd.)
3. Calvin Harris, “Summer” (Columbia Records)
4. Iggy Azalea, “Fancy” (Virgin EMI Records)
5. Clean Bandit, “Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne” (Warner Music UK Limited)
6. Ed Sheeran, “Sing” (Atlantic Records)
7. John Legend, “All of Me” (Columbia Records)
8. Jason Derulo, “Wiggle (feat. Snoop Dogg)” (Warner Bros. Records)
9. Coldplay, “A Sky Full Of Stars” (Parlophone UK)
10. Kiesza, “Hideaway” (Lokal Legend/Universal Music Ltd.)
Check out the track Mr. Hollywood and In the Green Room by UK indie act Moon Visionaries.
The band will perform at Proud in London on Sunday, 30 January.
For fans of Joy Division, Cold War Kids, etc.