Check out the track Lend Me Your Sunshine by Gedeon Luke.
His debut was produced by Marc Swersky and mixed by Mark Needham (The Killers, Fleetwood Mac, Bloc Party, etc.).
His influences are Terence Trent D’Arby, Prince, Al Green, Otis Redding, James Brown, etc.
You can watch a live performance here which was taped at
Rockwood Music Hall (NYC) – BMI Artist of The Month Showcase.
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
It’s a radio friendly song in the vein of Cobra Starship, The Cab, etc. that deserves the buzz it’s currently receiving.
“A Little Bit Of Time” and “Hey Young Girl” are being featured on upcoming
Showtime series “The Real L Word“.
The band will perform at the Florida Music Festival on April 9th.
NARIP 2011 Best in the Biz Winners
(or 90 People You Should Take To Lunch)
Best A&R Executive
1. Ron Burman, Roadrunner Records (16.3%)
2. Brian Malouf, Walt Disney Records (14.7%)
3. Pete Ganbarg, Atlantic Records (14.0%)
Best Personal Artist Manager
1. Irving Azoff (17.1%)
2. John Silva (15.4%)
3. Scooter Braun (14.9%)
Best Music Business Writer / Journalist
1. Ed Christman, Billboard (20.6%)
2. Paul Resnikoff, Digital Music News (15.9%)
3. Shirley Halperin, Hollywood Reporter (14.2%)
Best Concert Promoter
1. Kevin Morrow, Live Nation (17.7%)
2. Kevin Lyman, Warped Tour (17.3%)
3. Lisa Hickey, C3 Presents (13.5%)
Best Consultant / Strategist (8 nominees)
1. Kelly Marie Dunn (23.4%)
2. Keith Holzman (16.1%)
3. Eugene Foley (14.5%)
Best Music / Performer / Artist Development Executive
1. Lis Lewis (25.9%)
2. Tom Jackson (21.2%)
3. Don Grierson (21.1%)
Best Traditional Distribution Executive
1. Jim Urie, Universal Music Distribution (20.4%)
2. Richie Gallo, Rhino Entertainment (15.2%)
3. Alan Becker, RED (14.2%)
D-Steve will appear on the “Class of 2011 mix tape” by DJ Metino and DJ Lexstradamus and will be featured with artists such as Drake, Nikki Minaj, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood, Diggy Simmons to name a few.
Playdough who we profiled several months ago will release his indie album entitled Hot Doggin’ on 4/26 in all digital outlets.
Promo video for new album Hot Doggin’ can be viewed here.